Great recipe, modeling advise and more

Private Chef

Guest written by our friend Donnie Donovan



I’ve always been obsessed with food, so becoming a professional chef wasn’t that much of a stretch. What was a surprise to me though was that I would eventually become a private chef! I have several clients and basically spend my days shopping for ingredients and cooking gourmet meals at their houses so they’ll have a delicious dinner when they get home. I can’t believe my good fortune and literally can’t wait to wake up and get started each day! I carry some chef’s knives and a good set of cookware with me wherever I go and also decided last year to invest in wimax through wirelessinternet.net so I could be connected wherever I was. It’s been a lifesaver at times, too, since I’m able to look up recipes or ingredient substitutions on the run. My clients all love coming home to a hand prepared meal and I love being able to spend time in the kitchen while getting paid for it! It’s the best of both worlds, really, and I’m so glad to be done with those awful restaurant hours!

No comments: